The #HumAngle Milestone was created as a monthly delivery of a collection of stand-out stories packaged in one edition. We captured this edition under a sombre banner: Rising Human Misery. It is a dive into the month’s investigative repertoire of our reporters.
Continue reading …
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- #COVID19: Lagos Has Over 40% Of New Cases In Nigeria – 02
- Terrorists Ambush Military Convoy In Kareto Area Of Borno – 03
- Halting Sale Of Gun Ships To Nigeria May Hurt War On Terror – 04
- Satellite Data Shows Resettling IDPs Are At Risk – 07
- Over 2,500 Held At Giwa Barracks, 67 With Tuberculosis – 11
- Ife-Modakeke: Drums OF Inter-Communal Crisis In Southwest Nigeria – 13
- Arms Seizures, Destruction Shadow Nigeria’s War Against Terror Groups In Northeast – 15
- After Rescue, Abduction Victims Remain Haunted By Memories – 17
- Guilty Until Proven Innocent: The Detainees’ Nightmare – 20
- Borno’s Christian IDPs (1): Struggling For Survival Without Government Support – 23
Support Our Journalism
There are millions of ordinary people affected by conflict in Africa whose stories are missing in the mainstream media. HumAngle is determined to tell those challenging and under-reported stories, hoping that the people impacted by these conflicts will find the safety and security they deserve.
To ensure that we continue to provide public service coverage, we have a small favour to ask you. We want you to be part of our journalistic endeavour by contributing a token to us.
Your donation will further promote a robust, free, and independent media.Donate Here